1) Nature of Association - This DLP Raga program is an Online Music Learning program of Ragas on Guitar. We invite music lovers to participate in this program which empanels them to receive specific lessons online (depending upon the type of program once enrolled in) from guitarmonk. The student will be acknowledged as “Student of Guitarmonk Online Raga DLP”
2) Confirmation of Registration – Once you have registered for the program. You will receive the written confirmation/email within 7 days of submitting your order and confirmation of payments. We will not be responsible if you fail to receive the written confirmation because you have supplied us with an incorrect email address. The email will contain your username and password.
3) Right to refuse registrations -
We reserve the right not to fulfill and to cancel registrations:-
3.1 In the event of obvious inaccuracies in prices, incomplete amount.
3.2 If we are unable to obtain payment or cheque get bounced.
4) Initiation of sessions – Official Raga sessions program gets started on specific dates in an year and gets served on a first come first served basis.
5) Cancellations/Transfer of Registration – This Raga DLP is a limited registrant offer which is neither transferable nor refundable in any form. However students can cancel/discontinue the service by email confirmation. As this is a sincere learning program that will require sincere participation of student throughout the program so change of email id or transfer of registration is not permitted. (Check COP below)
6) Certification of Participation (COP) will be provided if a student fulfill at least required sessions message and posting in forum.
7) Limitation of Liability – Please note that Guitarmonk liability is only limited to sending you specific sessions (depending upon the type of program once enrolled in and possible counseling via forum. All queries related to the program will be attended in the forum as per the forum guidelines (click here for forum guidelines). Kindly note that Email being bounced, email reaching spam or any other complaints will be the user’s responsibility. All users must make sure that that they have kept our email in the white list. Please note that other support emails, phone numbers will not be liable for such queries except general queries.
8) Terms and Guidelines of Communication
9) Outside India Residents – Fee for the students applying from outside India will have to pay the fee as mentioned in the program details. Curriculum will be sent to you electronically.
10) Third Party Rights - A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce or rely upon any provision of them.
11) Governing Law and Jurisdiction - All jurisdictions will be held in Delhi (India) only.
12) Tenure of the Program - Based on the compatibility, practice and assignment submission of the student Guitarmonk will unlock you 2 sessions every week and will simultaneously lock the previous sessions attended by you so as to finish the program learning within the allotted tenure.
DLP RAGA >