1) Nature of Association - This DLP program is a Music education initiative for people around the world. We invite music lovers to participate in this program, on registration of administration and curriculum charges which empanels them to receive 90 lessons online from guitarmonk. The nature of relationship will be till the tenure of the course.
2) Confirmation of Registration – Once you have registered for the program. You will receive the written confirmation/email within 14 days of submitting your order and confirmation of payments. We will not be responsible if you fail to receive the written confirmation because you have supplied us with an incorrect email address. The email will contain your roll number and verification of the address of sending the curriculum. On confirmation of the address in the email by you the curriculum will be couriered to your given address within 14 days. The courier details will be emailed to you for reference.
3) Right to refuse registrations -
We reserve the right not to fulfill and to cancel registrations:-
3.1) In the event of obvious inaccuracies in prices, incomplete amount.
3.2) If we are unable to obtain payment or cheque get bounced.
4) Initiation of sessions – Official 90 sessions program will start within a 7 working days from registration date.
We reserve the right not to accept or process your order for any reason. All orders are subject to confirmation of payments.
5) Delay in delivery and non-delivery or non-receipt
We will not be liable to you for any delay in delivery or non-delivery or non receipt of curriculum when such delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our control or by courier agents or unavailability of registrant.
6) Cancellations/Transfer of Registration – This scheme is a limited registrant offer and facility which is neither transferrable nor refundable in any form. However students can cancel/discontinue the service by email confirmation. As this is a sincere learning program that will require sincere participation of student throughout the program cancellation, change of email id, transfer of registration is not permitted.
7) Terms and Guidelines of Communication
8) Certification of Participation (COP) Video assignment submission is compulsory which student has to send after every 12 sessions so in all at least you have to send 8 videos on:
Proper adherence to our guidelines, successful/right content submission (which includes but not limited to submitting 90 sessions assignments' submission/posting in the forum, submitting at least 16 videos as mentioned above in point (8) will make you commended with the Certificate of Participation from Guitarmonk.
9) Limitation of Liability – Please note that Guitarmonk liability is only limited to sending you 90 sessions and possible counseling via forum. All queries related to the program will be attended in the forum as per the forum guidelines (Click here to read more). Kindly note that Email being bounced, email reaching spam or any other complaints will be the user’s responsibility. All users must make sure that they have kept our email in the white list. Please note that other support emails, phone numbers will not be liable for such queries except general queries.
10) Outside India Residents - Fee for the students applying from outside India will have to pay the fee as mentioned in the program details. Curriculum will be sent to you electronically.
11) Third Party Rights - A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce or rely upon any provision of them.
12) Governing Law and Jurisdiction - All jurisdictions will be held in Delhi (India) only.
BEGINNER'S GUITAR >