Prelude (Hobby Program)
It has been specially designed for those who have sometime to invest on their guitar learning.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Technical Eligibility: Not Required
- Advised for Beginner/Fresher/Corporate/Students/Professionals
- This course is composed to deliver maximum information, recreation and playability in minimum time for the subject.
- This course is also complementary in group sessions, infotainment sessions as Workshops in corporate to explore sufficient and standard level of information about the subject.
- This course is an awesome opportunity for travelers, researchers who can’t invest a disciplined and regular time to explore music instrument.
FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM
- Duration: 24 sessions/3 months
- Module Book
- Reference Book
- Audio/Video Support of Lessons
- Online Tech Support
- Introduction about Guitar, Genres, History, Anatomy etc.
- Video/Audio Demonstration of different styles of Music and Artists
- Live Demonstration by Mentor on different styles
- Holding the instrument, posture etc. and rights and wrongs of practice
- Beginning the guitar exercises – Right hand/L.H exercises & improvisations
- Basic and essential music theory and terminologies one should know
- Learn to Play and understand your first few music tunes.
- How to develop guitar expertise, a process and schedule for students towards both HOTS & LOTS of learning i.e. (Higher order and lower order thinking skills in more depth)
- Singing Practice and Rudimentary Voice Understanding
- Essential Music Articles to Read, FAQ, Terminologies etc.
- Counseling and discussion about students question
- Student’s development in Chords, Rhythms, Scales, Techniques and Compositions
WHAT YOU COULD EXPECT AFTER COMPLETION OF COURSE?
- Test & Examination Scope: To reflect student’s level after completion of course.
- Playability – An ability to perform/per formability of certain music compositions. Medley performance.
- Independence and Adaptation: One can be adaptive to explore the depth of instrument on its own.
- Ability to develop various music techniques, rhythms, exercises on its own.
- Content: A lots of content and course kit to read and study andproceed to next levels.
- Exercises to practice on guitar and their improvisations development.
- Standard Music Theory knowledge will be developed at a very good level
- Technical Developments – Guitar Posture, Plectrum Holding, Finger dexterity, Strumming, Rhythming and a Musical perspective/understanding.
OUR LOCATIONS: Shopprix Mall, Noida | Nirman Vihar | Patparganz | Shipra Mall, Indirapuram | Gurgoan | South Delhi
Note that this information may change at any time.