Guitarmonk contributed plethora of events on various cause for last many years in year 2009 & 2010 on Philanthropic and social awareness mainly:
- Ended the Gap between mass and information on various hazards and diseases via various social health drives, campaigns and movements in last 5 years. The mega movements included were -
- Doctor’s Day Movement that ran for more than 15 days was the first ever historical movement in the country.
- Therapeutic Music Album release which was gifted free to medical professionals towards an initiative to spread nature therapy, music therapy cause and get rid of stress.
- Population Day – A National Movement with mask wearing guitarists covered nationally and supported by Big 92.7 FM, Hyundai.
- Go Green Drive - Planting Signature Pledge across Asia to spread Green movement.
- Heart Day – Spreading information healthy heart awareness and death causes.
- Forestry Day – Planting Drive across Delhi -NCR that re-endorsed Green Movement
- Earth hour, Water Day etc.
- Abhinandan 75 – Celebrated event Sitar Maestro Padma Bhushan Pandit Debu Chaudhuri and contributed Rs. 50,000 on Social Music awareness cause.
Having Conducted more than 100 event in last 2 years and successfully leading the movements to the core of the society
- Father’s Day – Wished Fathers on behalf of their children and gifted them with bouquets, albums
- Women’s Day – Working as well as housewives/women were wished and gifted by taking their reviews of today’s women…
- Sorry Movements – Bridging Gaps Among Relations
- Daughter’s Day
- Valentine’s Day – Wished more than 100 couples on occasion of Valentine’s Day to create various special moments
- Friendship Day – Celebrated Friendship day with an objective of spreading value of friends.